In order to ensure the integrity of our wine when it arrives at its final destination, we take meticulous care of how and when we ship your orders. Please read the following policies regarding our shipping practices.
· Depending on weather, our regular shipping seasons for all shipments are, March and April for spring shipments, and October and November for fall shipments. We may extend or reduce these as weather permits. Please Contact us at 503-537-1137 or email@example.com if you require a different shipping date outside of these dates.
· Allow up to five days for your order to be process through our fulfillment center. Always contact us directly if you are in a rush. Please also consider that due to the high volume of orders submitted during the shipping seasons, our fulfillment center may run an additional five days behind from when orders are submitted.
· Most shipments are scheduled with our warehouse to ship on Mondays.
· We will contact you via email a few days before your order ships. Make sure your email information is accurate in our system.
· A person 21 years or older must be available to sign for the package at the time of delivery.
· In order to minimize the exposure of your wine to potentially harmful weather, we recommend you select an express shipping option, ship to a business address, a FedEx or UPS office, or a FedEx/Walgreens pickup location. Even with express shipping, weather can be a risk for your shipment. Please contact us if you would like to ship during the summer or winter months at 503-537-1137 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Address change, return, and reship fees may apply for wrong or incomplete addresses provided, and returned shipments due to customers unavailability, and address change requests after an order has shipped.
Alternative Shipping Options
FedEx Cold Chain, UPS Temp Control, and icepacks are available upon request. Contact us to select one of these options at 503-537-1137 or email@example.com.
Please note that temperature controlled shipping options only ship on Mondays, they take about a week and a half to deliver regardless of how close they are going, and the tracking information is inactive until the day before the delivery.
Please make sure the wine can be delivered on the first attempt. We cannot be responsible for any wine that is delivered or returned after the first attempt.