RESERVATIONS & DIRECTIONS
Experience Beaux Frères
Thank you for your interest in visiting Beaux Frères Vineyard and Winery. Our small team will dedicate time to curating an exceptional, wine-focused experience for your group. Please contact us by phone at 503-537-1137 if your requested appointment is within 24 hours. For all other inquiries, you may call the winery or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the volume of requests, we currently require the following in order to secure your appointment:
1) Create an account if you do not have one already. Wine Club members may proceed directly to Step 2. You may choose to securely store your credit card when you create your account online, or call the winery at 503-537-1137 if you prefer. A credit card will be required in order to confirm your tasting or tour reservation.
2) Once you have created your account, please select your preferred tasting experience from the options below and click REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT. We schedule our earliest Classic Wine Tasting at 10:00am and the last of the day at 3:00pm; for Vineyard Tours, our first opening of the day is at 10:00am and our last is at 2:00pm.
3) We will reply to confirm availability at your requested time, or offer alternatives if the time is not available. Tasting and tour fees will be processed at the end of your visit, and are waived with qualifying purchases.
EXPERIENCES OFFERED AT THE WINERY
CLASSIC WINE TASTING
Taste four of our current release wines and learn what makes each distinct, from vineyard practices to winemaking decisions. You'll be tasting right in our cellar-temperature winery, so please dress warmly.
Please allow 30 - 45 minutes for your visit. $25 per guest
VINEYARD/WINERY TOUR & TASTING
Enjoy an in-depth exploration of our winery's history, our farming practices, and winemaking philosophy during a walk up the hill into the Beaux Frères Vineyard (rain or shine, if you like!) and tour of the winery before your seated tasting. Accessibility options are available for guests with mobility challenges.
Please allow 90 - 120 minutes for your visit. $75 per guest
Each tour and/or tasting described above is curated by a Winery Guide, and can accommodate up to 8 guests. Please inquire about special accommodations for larger groups.
To our partners in the wine industry: A limited number of trade appointments are available - typically at 10am on weekdays. We ask that you request an appointment at least two weeks in advance so that we may ensure your visit is customized to your relevant interests.
CLICK FOR DRIVING DIRECTIONS
15155 NE North Valley Road
Newberg, Oregon 97132 USA
Telephone: (503) 537-1137
A FEW THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND FOR YOUR VISIT:
* Please, no perfumes, smoking, or other aromas in or around the winery.
* No outside food or beverages aside from water.
* Children are welcome under direct supervision.
* Dogs on leash are invited to enjoy water tasting free of charge. (No pets left in cars, please!)
* Feel free to request a dump bucket or spittoon; always drink responsibly and never drive impaired.
* Please note that you're visiting a working winery. We ask you to drive in very slowly, and be mindful of forklifts and other machinery that will be moving around quickly during your visit,
PARTICULARLY DURING HARVEST SEASON. Watch out for piglets on the gravel road. It’s an exciting place as long as you are careful!